2018 ART SHOW SCHEDULE
||Flower Power||March 24, 6pm (pot luck)|
|May-June||Corona Now and Then||TBD|
|July-August||Sparkle, Bang and Boom||TBD|
ART SHOW RULES
- Entries are open for all current CAA members.
- Exhibits are always open for any medium including photography and 3-D artwork.
- There is no age limit.
- Hanging works must be wired for our hanging system which will not accept saw-tooth clamps.
- Size is limited to 48″ x 54″. Larger work will be rejected.
- Members may enter up to 4 pieces at the current entry fee of $10.00 per piece (4th piece free!)
Please Note: Members signing up to help sit the gallery more than once or help in any other way (such as, demonstrations, teaching, marketing, etc.) may have a discounted entry fee of $7.00 per piece.
Works that have won Best of Show or First Place in prior CAA shows are not eligible for re-entry.
Congratulations winners of the Nov-Dec Art Show
Best of show | Bill Gorajia for “The Vase”
First Place | Janet Griffith for “Mr. Macaw”
Second Place | Shirley McGee Hammes “primping”
Third Place | Norma White for “Poppy Love”
Honorable Mention | Wendi Tooth for “Bonita Muertita”
Honorable Mention | Ailee Cheah for “Human + Nature”
Honorable Mention | Janet Griffith for “By Dawn’s Early Light”
Honorable Mention | Bruce Logan for “Serenity”